Submission and Publication Rules
The editorial staff and editorial council of the journal Bulletin of the Medieval Russian Art shall only consider materials submitted for publication meeting the following requirements:
- The admissible size of an article must be up to 40,000 characters with spaces, including notes and references.
- The number of illustrations is must be agreed upon with the editorial staff.
- Texts and illustrations must be submitted by
- Expert assessments of manuscripts are performed by members of the journal’s editorial council.
An article must be accompanied by:
- A brief abstract and title (with English translation) up to 250 words
- Key words (with English translation)
- Information about the author with an indication of his or her academic degree, place of employment, position and
- List of bibliographical references transliterated and translated into English
For more detailed information see Article and illustration submission guidelines.
Articles that do not meet these requirements will not be considered for publication.
No publication fees are charged (this concerns all categories of authors, including
In accordance with the Russian legislation,
The editorial staff has the right to abridge the articles, to edit them and to send to the authors for revision if necessary.